SWAGBUCKS!!!

Search & Win

Monday, March 8, 2010

Takin Off

So I haven't posted in a while... not like it matters anyways. Not too many people see this blog all that often.
But for when it does start exploding through the roof with traffic, sorry bout that. I've been busy with trying get moving out of this place. It's shit here, and I hate the fuck out of it. I wanna be in Washington, end of story.
Mainly because of a girl. A very special one, at that. Ya, she has a lasting effect on me, what can I say? I could go into a lot of detail, but you probably don't care (even though it's simple magic for me), so I'll move on.
There are other reasons. It's quite opportunistic up there. SO many places to possibly get a job, it's almost embaressing. There's a corner mall every like... five blocks. I was like "Holy fuck, this place is like a buzzing bee hive from Hell!" but a nice Hell... where there's no fire and Satan isn't breathing down your neck.
Another good one is the overall scenery. I kid you not, even the bad neighborhoods weren't exactly bad. They're just a little run down and not exactly perfect. It was a nature place, too. Very nice to look around in, and a good amount of country space. Plenty of huge, open roads in between cities, and a good example of a country side is around the Milton area. Oh my, did we have fun there last time!
Well, last week we stayed at Travelodge. This week we decided to stay at Extended America. If I catch a good wireless connection, and some extra time, I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment