SWAGBUCKS!!!

Search & Win

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Washington & We're All Dead


I often find myself in a state of self-obsessed consciousness. I come to many points in my life where I must stop and smooth out the rough edges of my overall mentality. The reasons for this are simply that if I do not commit myself to such actions, I will most likely go fucking insane. Continuing from here on is one of those moments I recently came to.

Life has its perfect ways of really pissing you off, ya know? It’s like when you go to school, High School, College or otherwise, and you need that really shiny A in a certain class. To get that A, you gotta get, at the very least, 80% on that test. So what happens? You get 79.50%. Mr. Asshole is a bastard, so he won’t pump you up half a point.

I just got back from Washington, and had the best time of my life in the short four days I was there. I finally got to meet this amazing girl. She made me happy, and in more ways than one. I pretty much have never felt that way in my whole life. My Mother decided we are going to move up there, one way or another. She’s doing this for more than one reason, too. Out of all the reasons, the funniest was that she wanted to prove her boyfriend wrong, because he thinks she can’t pull it off. I seriously had to hold back my laughter, and with a face that was straight like a blade. I swear, I could be an actor.

Well, I had so much fun up there that I did not want to leave. We were staying in a motel, a nice one, for $44 dollars a night. You’d think it would be a rundown piece of shit for that little, but it was actually a hell of a decent room, I swear. I got to see her for 3-5 hours every day, and they were the best times out of the whole entire day. I felt loved, happy, and smiled so much my face was gonna break anytime soon. When I had to leave, I was very, very sad. It sucked. And I'm pretty sure I'm being taunted with joyful images of being with her again.

Now I get the untimely joy of fighting to get me and my Mom up there so we can settle our asses down for good and be happy happy joy joy about everything. It pisses me off that we can’t just GO, but I suppose that would be a dumb idea since we don’t have any money at this time.

I literally sit down sometimes and ask myself what the hell is the point of all this. There doesn’t seem to be one. No matter how many times I turn my head left, right, up, down, forward, backward or every direction in between those, I see no end result that will come to be a good one.

Before I continue, think about this: “Don’t take life so seriously. No one gets out alive anyways.” I can’t remember where I got that, probably somewhere on the web, but I know it’s the most truthful thing I’ve ever had the honest displeasure of reading. No shit, the moment I read that, I thought to myself “Aw, fuck. That’s right, I’m gonna die eventually anyways.”

So, if everyone is gonna die, why do we fight so hard to live? Seriously, think about it, what is coming of our actions as we live our lives? I sit here and write to you, in the hopes of you taking my blog, website, or whatever the hell this particular article lands on into serious consideration of adding it to your bookmarks. But why? Yes, I would like to pass my ideals on to the masses. Yes, I would like to earn a few bucks from you clicking those ads on the right side of the screen. I would most definitely love it if a writer noticed this page and decided “this guys got a head on his shoulders worth looking into!” But what the hell is the point?

I’m 16, and I’ve already realized a few things that most people I talk to, my age or 20 years older, have not come to understand.

1. Everything we do is in vain. When death comes, it’ll all be useless.
2. The more you fight it, the closer you get to kicking the bucket.
3. Taking everything so seriously actually kills you faster (stress is a demon, I swear).
4. Every time I tap my fingers on my keyboard, I wear my muscles down further by an extremely minuscule amount. This in turn brings me closer to breaking.
5. Every breath I take wears my lungs down just a little more.
6. A lot of people might not even give a damn about what I’m saying right now.

Oh, and this doesn’t even cover everything. Getting a little scared yet? I am too. So I seriously am gonna stop now. But don’t worry; we’ll be back for more at a later date. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment